Customization Plastic Multi Cavity Injection Molding For Daily Necessities Mold
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Plastic hair dryer mould|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Export Standard|
|Material:||45#, 50#, P20, H13, 718, 2738, NAK80, S136, SKD61 Etc.||Size:||Customizable|
|Type Of Plastic Mold:||3-plate Mold,2-plate Mold||Runner:||Hot/cold Type|
plastic injection mold making,
plastic injection mould making
Custom high precision injection mold for plastic light switch covers
|Product Name||Custom high precision injection mold for plastic light switch covers|
|Cavity/Core Material||S136, P20, NAK80, 2316,2738,Din2344,H13 and available|
|Product Material||ABS, PC, PP, PVC, POM, PMMA, PS, PE, PET, Rubber, Silicone, PA, PBT, PEI, etc.|
|Mold Base||LKM or by requested|
|Runner System||Hot/Cold Runner|
|Cavity||Single cavity, multi cavity by requested|
|Main Technique||Milling, Grinding, EDM, Wire-cutting, Engraving, CNC, and 2.5 Dimension test, etc.|
|Finish||Texture,Corrosion word, Mirror finish, Brushed|
|Software||CAD, Pro-E, UG, etc|
|Mould standard||HASCO, DME, MISUMI, or by requested etc.|
|Manufacturing Capabilities||Machines: 3-axis Machining centers; CNC turning centers; Stamping machines; Tapping machines; Cutting machines; Polishing machines; sandblasting machines;|
|Materials||Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Nylon; POM; Acrylic; Derlin;|
|Secondary Operations||Anodizing; Black Oxide; Electroplating; Heat Treating; Brushing; Grinding / Polishing; Painting / Powder Coating;|
|Additional Services||CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance; Just-in-Time Delivery; Prototype Services; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; Reverse Engineering; Assembly Services;|
|Drawing Software:||Solid work, Pro/E, AutoCAD CAM|
Products are RoHS compliant;
Test Equipment: CMM; 2.5D projector; Micrometer; Height gauge;
The dimensions of first parts, middle parts and final parts must be recorded
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3D drawing/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of product, product color, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order : After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.
4. Making mold(moulds): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start producion.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 piece), we will start mass production when get your signature samples.