2 Plate Injection Molding Molds Plastic / Silicone Mobile Phone Shell Mold
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Plastic / silicone mobile phone shell mold|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Export Standard|
|Material:||45#, 50#, P20, H13, 718, 2738, NAK80, S136, SKD61 Etc.||Size:||Customizable|
|Type Of Plastic Mold:||3-plate Mold,2-plate Mold||Runner:||Hot/cold Type|
plastic injection mold making,
plastic injection mould making
Specifications of injection plastic parts
|Product Name||Plastic part|
|Working Process||Plastic injection|
|Material||ABS, PC, PP, PS, POM, PMMA|
|Mould Base Material||LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME, etc. or as per customer' s requirement.|
|Surface treatment||Polishing plating|
|Color||Red, blue, green, yellow|
|Packing||Inner-Plastic Bag; Outer -Standard Carton Box.|
|Usage||All kinds of cars, machinery, home appliance, electronic products, electric appliance, stationery, computers, power switches, miniature switches, architecture, commodity and A/V equipment, hardware and plastic molds, sports equipment and gifts, and more|
|Quality Control||Conducted by ISO9001|
|Cavity Number||Single cavity, Multi Cavity, based on customer' s requirement.|
|Equipments||CNC,EDM,ArgieCharmilles,Milling Machine,3D CMM, Projector,HG,Injection Machine|
|File Format||Solidworks,Pro/Engineer,Auto CAD,PDF,JPG|
|Service||Warm and quick response service provided by the professional Export Sales Team with many years' experience in handling exports to the US, Europe, Japan and other countries and regions.|
|Manufacturing Capabilities||Machines: 3-axis Machining centers; CNC turning centers; Stamping machines; Tapping machines; Cutting machines; Polishing machines; sandblasting machines;|
|Materials||Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Nylon; POM; Acrylic; Derlin;|
|Secondary Operations||Anodizing; Black Oxide; Electroplating; Heat Treating; Brushing; Grinding / Polishing; Painting / Powder Coating;|
|Additional Services||CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance; Just-in-Time Delivery; Prototype Services; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; Reverse Engineering; Assembly Services;|
|Drawing Software:||Solid work, Pro/E, AutoCAD CAM|
Products are RoHS compliant;
Test Equipment: CMM; 2.5D projector; Micrometer; Height gauge;
The dimensions of first parts, middle parts and final parts must be recorded
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3D drawing/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of product, product color, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order : After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.
4. Making mold(moulds): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start producion.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 piece), we will start mass production when get your signature samples.